Get Your Christmas Jumpers on for Text Santa

12:30


Okay, it is now less than a week until National Christmas Jumper Day on 18th December 2015, and although it can just be a bit of fun it is all in need of Text Santa, which is a charity initiative set up in 2011 by the UK TV channel; ITV to support UK-based charities during the Christmas Period! This year Text Santa is supporting Macmillan Cancer Support, Make-A-Wish UK and Save the Children.
You can donate to Text Santa in a number of ways,  but one of the easiest may be to text the word SANTA5 to 70760 to donate £5. 
But of course if you're going to donate for Christmas Jumper Day, then you're going to need a fabulous Christmas Jumper, so I've rounded up a few I've found while browsing the internet (I've included some for your fellas' as well)!

I'm on the Naughty List Christmas Jumper | ASOS | Originally £30 | Now £21


Reindeer Fair Isle Christmas Jumper | ASOS | Originally £35 | Now £24.50




Navy Christmas Tree Jumper | Dorothy Perkins | Originally £26 | Now £20.80


Ivory Sequin Holly Jumper | Dorothy Perkins | Originally £26 | Now £20.80

Snow Scene Christmas Jumper | ASOS Reclaimed Vintage | Originally £38 | Now £26.50




Stag Fair Isle Christmas Jumper | Vacant | Originally £60 | Now £28





I have been, of course, making sure I wear my Christmas Jumper once a week, you know, since I can only really wear it for 4 weeks of the year.

I hope you think some of these jumpers are super cute and I really hope some of you guys donate to Text Santa along with me. As there are many people who are less fortunate, and Christmas can be a sad time instead of a jolly one.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe