Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

15:18

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I thought I would brighten up everyone's day with some Pineapples. 
I don't know what it is, but this summer I have been obsessed with pineapples, I think it all started when I saw some pineapple wrapping paper in work and since then it's gone wildly out of control!
So here are some pretty pineapple pictures of some of the wonderful things you can make, buy or wear that are covered in pineapple goodness!

Since Pinapples are on trend, DIY Origami Pineapple Straws for any summer party!
via

Shop | Mikkat Market | Women's Modern Clothing | Accesories
via

Plated in 14k gold it is a unique piece that really catches the eye. Unlike other charm necklaces that are rounded it is flat and sits comfortably on your neck. This is the perfect gold pineapple necklace to add some fun to any outfit. Its super cute and adds just that little bit of sparkle! Available only in Gold. Free Shipping 14k Gold Plated Flat Pineapple Pendant The length of necklace is approx 17". The Pineapple Pendant is 1.5 x 0.8 cm.
via

Coussins/couverture d'ananas, coussins/couverture, coussins décoratifs/couverture, taie d'oreiller, Coussin housse, housse de coussin lin, Throw Pillow - SamanthaEmma by SamanthaEmma on Etsy
via

Tropical Fruit Pineapple Watch Vintage Style Leather by FreeForme, $12.00
via


Pink and Gold Pineapple iPhone 5c Case Pineapple
via
Pineapple Cake | translating trends into cake designs | by Erica OBrien for TheCakeBlog.com
via

Give your drinks an extra pop of personality with these adorable ice cube trays. #PinnacleVodka
via


Fill your pineapple cup with a super fancy piña colada. | 21 Epic Ways To Drink Out Of Fruits
via

Pineapple sandals! LOVE! (The Cherry Blossom Girl)
via


Pineapple Pots.
via

I really love the pineapple pots, they are so cute, but none of my cacti are the right shape for them *sad face*. Also I'm going to share a bargain with you, those pineapple ice trays, well the photo came from the Anthropologie website, although I couldn't find them when I was on there, but I have one that is probably exactly the same, only difference is that is HOT PINK and only only cost £1.50 from Primark, £1 in the sale. I also really want that necklace! I've been so inspire by pineapples that I even tried my own healthy breakfast recipe, sadly it did not quite work out the way I wanted, and really didn't taste as nice as it should have! I'll just have a to try a less healthy option and try and make some pineapple shaped cake-pops (I'm really excited to make my first batch of cake pops, as I bought a mould the other day)!

I hope these pretty pineapples have cheered you up despite the dreary weather!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe