Cool Moist Cucumber 3 Minute Clay Mask {Review}

12:27


As a university student who doesn't live in the town that university is actually located, means getting up extra early so that I can travel for an hour to get to class. So to enable myself enough time for a decent amount of sleep it means some things must be sacrificed, and for me that is having a complicated and time consuming skin care regime.

So this wonderful little product is my morning time miracle!

The Beauty Formulas- cool moist cucumber 3 minute clay mask (wow, what a mouthful), costs 99p at Body Care (their website doesn't seem to be working at the moment so I won't provide a link). To start I cleanse my skin with witch hazel or whatever cleansing lotion I am currently trying out, I then apply a thin layer of the cream all over my face. The great thing about this is it allows you to get on with other morning time tasks while it is working its magic! I for instance, take the dog out in the garden and make myself a homemade mocha or peppermint tea. Once the cream has gone transparent it's time to wash it off, I usually start with warm water and end with cold water to try and close up my pores! When washed off, pad your face dry with a soft towel and marvel at how fresh and clean you skin looks and feels! 

However this product doesn't promise to get rid of blemishes or prevent breakouts, but generally keeping our skin healthy and clean will help with that anyway.  I do especially love how cheap this product is, being a poor student isn't easy but this can keep you nice and pretty! Also because you only need a thin layer it lasts for ages, I'm pretty sure I've had mine since the beginning of the summer (not that I used it every day, I stupidly forgot it when I went to America!) If you're ever in Body Care it is definitely worth a buy, and at 99p if you don't like it, you'll barely miss 99p.

I have also noticed, although it's not always obvious but there is a bit of a thermal effect that is common with face masks, in addition it smells lovely and fresh which really helps me wake up in the morning!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe