Art Research...

18:56

Hey everyone,
I was wondering if you could all lend me a hand?
As part of my current art research, for my 'Big Brother' project, I need people's opinions on art, yesterday, I posted a status on facebook asking 'What is Art?' People on facebook were amazing, I got about 34 responses, which is quite a few. But now I need to ask another question, a question that sparks a much bigger debate, where there is no right answer, but lots of strong opinions. And I shan't express mine or I'll end up ranting.
So here's the question:


I need as many responses as possible for my project, primary research is very impressive.
Please don't feel the pressure of social desirability bias, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I desperately need honest opinions, any examples of artists you can give either would be amazing!

So please please please, comment away!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely messages

  1. What a darling blog just found you from Postcards from Rachel so excited to be your newest follower!!
    Just FYI $200 GC to Tiffany & Co Giveway happening now!
    Come check it out :)
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/2013/02/200-tiffany-co-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to have missed the competition, and thank you.
      xox

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe