A little update!

13:00

I realise I haven't blogged in a while, 
so I thought I would give you a little update on my life!

Here's me at a friend''s mini party, eating an ice lolly
(it was holiday themed).

  • At college we have started our final major project! It may be one of the scariest things I have ever done in my life, none of us realised quite how big it is, and how much we have to do to just pass, so very stressful (also one of the reasons I can't blog quite so much).
  • I have a lovely boyfriend, his name is Dan, and he makes me incredibly happy!
  • I have been accepted in to 4 universities (the one I wasn't accepted to I couldn't care less about so ha!).
  • I still haven't decided which one I want to go to.
  • And I've come no where near to sorting out my student finance.
  • In case you haven't gathered from my other posts, my parents split up (in july), so yeah, lets not talk about that.
  • I turned 19, went out on the saturday after my birthday, go very drunk and can't remember most of the night, but I know it was good!
  • I have fully achieved the eve effect now (hair that covers your boobs), oh yeah, as long as my sister doesn't cut off too much next time she cuts it!
  • My grandparents brought my back some gorgeous fabric from Penang, I just need to decided what to do with it, I'm rather scared I'm going to ruin it!
  • I've been going to the gym somewhat less at the minute because my foot has been playing up, but \I swear I will start going more soon!
  • I have been ticklish again, I'm blame the boyfriend, I haven't been ticklish for 10 years, and now I spend half the time screaming and kicking so he will stop tickling me, how evil of him!
  • My little sister has written a little song about my boyfriend, it's not very imaginative, but it's cute.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little.


You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe