Oh How Pinteresting {08/08/2012}

10:38

It's that time again for a wonderful link-up party where you can share some of your favourite pins!
If you need more details you can go to the OHP FAQ page...

via
From Houzz via Pinterest
These bird cages are so gorgeous, I love the effect they create, especially with the flowers underneath!

From Hey Gorgeous via Pinterest

I've had a thing for vintage teacups for a while now, the detailing on them is just so beautiful and for someone who doesn't drink tea (like moi) making candles out of them makes sure they don't go to waste, I'll definitely be buying a few to decorate my room with.


From Italian Walking Holidays via Pinterest
For nearly as long as I can remember there have been 3 places I desperately want to go to, Paris, Italy and New York. So here is a beautiful photo of Italy. I want to be there so badly, sitting on the rocks, reading a book or just looking at the scenery and listening to the little waves of water.

From ZsaZsa Bellagio via Pinterest
This painting is fabulous, I love how the colours merge together and how the silhouettes aren't accurate, it creates a wonderful effect of motion.

via Pinterest
There isn't much to say about this image, it's just so beautiful and makes me feel unbelievably calm.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday, half way to the weekend, Yay!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

19 Lovely messages

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't they just? I bet they'd smell lovely as well!
      xox

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I love candles in teacups, they're so cute :)
    & I'm so desperate to go to Italy it's unreal :(
    JW xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's definitely part of my bucket list!
      xox

      Delete
  3. That ballerina painting is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so beautiful, I need a new painting for my wall, it's definitely given me some inspiration.
      xox

      Delete
  4. I am also a big fan of bird cages and teacups! Great pins :)

    Also, I nominated your blog for an award!!! http://arielonawhim.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you're so sweet! =D
      xox

      Delete
  5. I like the painting, too. I'm partial to wall art that has dance as a theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, my Auntie has some beautiful ballerina themed pieces which I would love to have!
      xox

      Delete
  6. Pandora is an online radio where you can create your own station using the genres and artist that you like! No worries if you don't have any answer to that one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ok, never heard of it before, thank you.
      xox

      Delete
  7. Seriously, every single pin of yours is amazing. Especially the one of Italy... I want to go.

    Have a great Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great painting and the bird cages are so cool! Great pins this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really do love the bird cages, I'm thinking about getting a tiny one for my bedroom!
      xox

      Delete
  9. I am LOVING those vintage teacup candles. Amazing! And Italy is on my bucket list, too :)

    Happy Wednesday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe