Happy Easter!

20:19

Happy Easter everyone!
(I know I haven't blogged in a while, my life has been somewhat crazy and my laptop still doesn't have a new battery and I really can't type on m boyfriend's laptop (I'm getting rather frustrated already!)).


Anyway, I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter, filled with egg hunts and cute family gatherings!
I, myself have had a lovely day!
Got to have a lovely lie in, while there was sunlight streaming in through the blinds, which made me rather happy, as the weather has been somewhat temperamental here, and I have had enough of all the bloody snow, I'm running out of clothes for cold weather!
Anyway, going off on a tangent there! My lovely boyfriend cooked us both a fry up for breakfast, which was yummy! As well as hiding the Easter eggs we had in the house (which is 2) and made me find them, which was cute (which was when I finally convinced him to get out of bed; lazy arse!). Then we spend most of the day being rather lazy until we went to his Mum's for tea, which was the first time I met her while we've actually been together and first time I've been to the house he grew up in (for the most part), so I was a little nervous to say the least. But I think I did okay, I hope.
She was so sweet, we had a yummy turkey roast dinner and she'd done an Easter egg hunt for us in the garden, which may have gotten me a little to excited, but who cares, it was awesome! So now we have lots more chocolate; yay; time to get fat!!!

Also tonight is Coyote Ugly night at my favourite club in my small time, so I will be having an awesome time!!!

(I promise to start blogging more).

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe