Happy 2nd Birthday!

21:40

Let's be honest this year I've been a rather bad blogger, but none the less it is my little blog's second birthday!
We've not grown in size, but we don't mind, I've had a very busy year and one of my sacrifices had to be my poor little blog, but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of it, and as I get further into my course I'll have more to write about.


But since it's been the new year, let's talk about last years resolutions:


1. Go to University
Well I have certainly done that, although at first it felt very like high school, mostly because we were given planners and our first project was based on collages, but now that we are further into the year I'm enjoying it a lot more!

2. Actually lose weight and get fit
Well, erm, not so much, it started off quite well, I lost about 8 lbs, but then I met my boyfriend and I was much more interesting in spending time with him than exercising, and having someone that loves me, wobbly bits and all, made me less concerned about losing weight. Until today when I had to buy the next size up in jeans, oh dear, but they are a little too big so super comfy!

3. Appreciate people more
Although I didn't try particularly hard with this one, I feel I've done it naturally as I moved out of my parents' houses and moved in with my boyfriend, so I see everyone less, so I appreciate my time with them more, it also means my siblings are less annoying as I only get small doses of them.

4. Find someone special
Well this definitely happened.
I love Dan more than anything in the world
And I can't believe how lucky I am to have him.

5. Be a nicer person
You'll have to ask other people about that one.

And these are my resolutions for this year:


I hope everyone had a lovely New Years!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe