Pin Cushion {DIY Inspiration}

07:55

While I was sat at my sewing machine last night, sewing together parts of my one of my bodices for my final outcomes of my final major project, I was taking pins out as I sewed along and I was just putting them at the side of my on the table in a pile. Which obviously isn't safe; imagine if we had an earthquake, they'd just go everywhere, not that we really get earthquakes here, but people still sew and use pins in countries that are unfortunate enough to suffer from earthquakes. So anyway, this all got me thinking that I seriously need a pin cushion! I don't know how I've survived so long without one, I guess I haven't really had time to make one, and when I've tried to buy them they only ones I could find were the ones that look like a tomato, and I'm sorry but I don't want a tomato pin cushion, I want cute as well as practicality and a tomato just does not cut it!
So I went exploring on Pinterest, yay! And found a couple of cute DIYs to share with the world!

via

via

via

I think they are all adorable, I especially like the embroidery hoop one, but that means I have to buy another embroidery hoop and I am somewhat lacking money (especially as I still need to make regular cushions!).

If you have any cute DIYs for pin cushions, or regular cushions, or just anything cute, please feel free to leave a link in the comments.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe