Toile De Jouy Inspiration

11:19

Ever since a little trip my Mum and I had to IKEA and I spotted some lovely Toile De Jouy bed sheets, I have been in love with the design. So she bought me a single cover for when I go to Uni. However, because I've moved in with my boyfriend, there isn't much need for a single sheet, but he did say that once I moved in I could have some pretty toile de jouy sheets for our bed, isn't he lovely, he's letting me make it all girly!
I love the design so much that I thought I would search the Pinterst world and find some gorgeous inspiration photos.
So enjoy...

via
via
via
via
via
via
Awwww,
I just love them.
I can't wait to make it all pretty.
Luckily quite a few shops are now doing that design for bedsheets, because neither of us drive and we can't exactly walk to our "local" IKEA. They just do them cheapest, as far as I've seen anyway.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely messages

  1. There is something so special about that print. I've seen also dresses in this print lately. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh, where from? I've been looking for one for ages!
      xox

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe