Things Are Changing Around Here!

18:25

For those of you who have remained loyal and occasionally checked back here from time to time may have now realised things have changed a lot.
At university we were made aware by my industry placements tutors that as we become qualified and prepare to enter the industry our presence online must be entirely professional, and because I've not exactly been in the swing of blogging for a while, I thought it was time for a new direction.


Okay, maybe not a new direction entirely, but I will definitely be focusing more on my journey as a designer; showing you guys projects from university, collections and designers I currently like and over the summer I want yo start up a mini business selling prints; mostly featuring fashion illustration, but also other cute things. Don't get me wrong I'll still be sharing things about my life outside of uni, like holidays, DIYS and recipes etc.
I feel like this is a kind of new start for my little blog;
So without further ado,
welcome to...
Beth Mac Designs

And remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe