Book Review Recap

21:33


Books are great, absolutely wonderful, but many times they get forgotten for television and film. Although they have become more popular since you can now read them on your Ipad/kindle/phone etc. But I think we call all agree getting a new book is great, and everyone loves that new book smell. And with Christmas only a couple of weeks away, I thought I would share my recap of all the book reviews I've done on the blog. Hopefully they may give you come ideas for Christmas gifts?




















I loved all of these books! 
I absolutely cried my eyes out reading the lovely bones!
Terry Pratchett never fails to confuse and excite me!
Gok Wan's Autobiography gave me a glimpse into the life of one of my favourite icons, I really miss him fashion TV programmes!
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly was extremely upsetting, but you can't help but think how lucky you really are and reminds you to cherish everyday!
Veronika Decides to Die, is thought provoking and will leave you feel uplifted although it contains some ethical issues, which I would still like to research further!
I thoroughly enjoyed the Nostradamus Prophecy, a bit of adventure, romance and revolution!
I must admit the Blood Stone, did take me a while to read and did get a little confusing in places, but it a thrilling book, set in an array of places as part of an extraordinary journey!
The Snow Child is my absolute favourite book! I can't wait to read it over Christmas (once I've finished the book I'm currently reading), it is truly magical!
What I loved is an art filled masterpiece, it is wonderful to read about characters who appreciate art and to read about how they would perceive it!

Hopefully I'll get some new books for Christmas, even though our shelves are pretty much full!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe