Christmas Cocktails {Inspiration}

21:09


Although many of you will have already had your Work Christmas Parties, it doesn't mean that the alcohol flow has to stop. And I'm sure as we get closer to Christmas there will be many family party awaiting you! So I've rounded up some lovely festive cocktail recipes for you to impress everyone with this Christmas Time!
Mulled Wine Recipe via Gimme Some Oven
Cherry Almond Cream Cocktail via Celebrations at Home
Peppermint White Christmas via Freutcake
Frosted Gingerbread Martini via Freutcake
Grape Nehi via Michaela Noelle Designs

Cranberry & Cinnamon Whiskey Sourz via Baker By Nature
Pomegranate Rosemary Spritzer via A House in the Hills
Eggnog Cocktail via Food Fanatic
Kahlua Hot Chocolate via Damn Delicious 
Christmas Sangria via Cake -N- Knife
I honestly can't tell you which I want to try most, and unfortunately on Christmas Day I need to drive myself and my boyfriend around for the day, which will of course, limit my alcohol intake! Can't resist a glass of Bucks Fizz in the morning; I mean, it's tradition!

Which recipe are you most excited to try?

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe