People Always Talk About The Weather

21:12

Spring is finally on it's way! I saw my first ladybird of the year while I was walking home this afternoon, it actually stopped me in my tracks, I think that's pretty impressive for a little inspect. For once it was fairly sunny, not warm, but the sun rays on my back warmed me enough for the chilly walk home and there was actually blue sky, okay, there were clouds too, but this is the North West of England; we can't work miracles. So to celebrate the almost arrival of spring, I'm going to post some pretty photos of flowers I took last spring.




These photos were also included in my Unit 3 Art Project.
As spring is beginning I've also started to see the arrival of some gorgeous little flowers in some of the gardens and I am determined to get a photo of some beautiful snow drops. In case you haven't realised, I love flowers, typical woman aren't I? When our garden blooms it's beautiful, we have a massive range of flowers, the plant I picked when I was a little girl, were the bleeding heart flowers, and it still blooms in our garden every year, for the past 8 years. I also have a rose plant in my bedroom, I swear it had died, but with my tender love and care I have managed to resurrect it, so the new leaves are just coming out, yay for my green fingers. I hope everyone else is starting to see beautiful things as spring arrives.
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe