357 Pages Of Inspiration!

22:19

First of all I shall apologise for the lack of posts; since going back to college everything just hasn't stopped, I can't remember the last time I was this tired. Probably need to eat a lot of spinach or something.
But anyway, remember that it took me far too long to read my January Book? Well, thanks to some kind of miracle, I have finished my February book, thank goodness for the extra day, it was definitely needed. 
My February book is:
 "Through Thick and Thin" by Gok Wan
His Autobiography.



Just going to say, I LOVE HIM! 
His book is written in such a way that you feel like he is really speaking to you. It's easy to read and you are drawn in to his story. It begins by telling you about his childhood on a council estate and his school life where he was continuously bullied. We are told about his struggle with anorexia, his knock backs and his failures, all of this makes him seem a little more real to us. He may come across as confident and out-going, but deep down he is as nervous and self-critical as anybody else.
He is amazing inspiration to me, he's fought through so much to get where he is and I also want to join the fashion world, his book serves as great warning to what is out there is the ruthless and competitive world of fashion.
I also feel very privileged that I have actually met Gok Wan and being honest, I was amazingly starstruck. He also said HE LOVES ME!!! You read that right, GOK WAN SAID HE LOVES ME! It made my entire day, despite already being at the 'Clothes Show Live', which is practically a personal heaven of mine, Gok Wan was just the cherry on top of an already brilliant experience. I'll make sure to upload a picture of my signed book at some point, maybe when I'm not so shattered though.

(Also I can't believe it's the end of February already, I swore I would do more posts that I did in January, I'm obviously, just a massive fail. But I swear I shall do better in March, I Will, I Will, I Will! And perhaps make an about me page, well if that isn't something to look forward to, I just don't know what is?)

♥ Go get Inspired. 
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe