Feel Out Of The Ordinary...

09:51

I apologise for the lack of post yesterday, it seems that everyone was posting yesterday! But I was so unbelievably tired that I swear my sentences just would not have made sense, which would probably have been a shame. My lack of energy occurred for a few reasons, one of which was I stayed at a friend's house and was completely overfed and I still find it rather hard to sleep at his, however I was dreaming, so I must have slept a little bit better than usual. I then had to wake up at 7:30am so I could get home for 10am to go ice skating with my family; so much for any sort of romantic day. Ice-skating (even done as badly as I did it) completely takes it out of you, especially when you have an extremely attractive bruise starting on your upper thigh that somehow manages to cover your arse as well. I'm obviously very talented on the ice, I know you're all thinking it.

But I shall continue spreading some continued love from yesterday by telling you about some amazing music that I'm just addicted to at the moment. I'm sure most of you will have heard this song already, but I see nothing wrong with promoting such beautiful sounds.

'Somebody That I Used To Know'- Gotye featuring Kimbra

I seriously love this song! I also love the painted effect, it must have taken ages to film the video, but it seems worth it. Plus I like his curly hair! In fact, I'm listening to it now as I type, I'm surprised I'm not typing the lyrics as I sing.

After watching the video and listening to the also amazing voice of Kimbra, I decided to investigate some of her music and I was rather surprised to find she has done some rather Poppy songs as well as more Jazz influenced ones. My favourite so far is:

'Good Intent'- Kimbra

This mash-up that she preformed on the radio is also amazing!

'Two Weeks/Head Over Heels'- Kimbra

I hope everyone had a lovely valentines day even if you spent it cuddled up on the sofa, with or without someone special. There will be someone amazing waiting for you and good things come to those who wait!
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe