ANOTHER Liebster Blog Award...16:58
Yeah, you have indeed read that right, I've been nominated for another Liebster Blog Award.
And in fact it's not just one award, I've been nominated for two...TWO!
Seriously, how amazing is that? I feel really really honoured.
The lovely people who have nominated me are:
The amazing girls of Vanilla and Lime
Val of The Daily Distraction
This award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is a german word that means sweet, kind, nice, dear, beloved, lovely, valued and welcome.
11 things about me:
1. When I'm on my own and I have to cross a busy road, I cross my fingers so I don't die.
2. I would like to believe that when someone dies they become one of the many stars in the night sky, this has really helped me since my Granddad passed away.
3. If I was to get a tattoo, my first one would be a swallow combined with stars, the swallow for my Granddad and the stars to represent where he is; in the stars.
4. I don't eat dairy, it's horrible, cheese is only acceptable on pizza!
5. My hair has a mind of its own, literally.
6. Cheeky Vimtos are my drink!
7. I love dirty jokes, hahaha, I'm so disgusting, but they are funny.
8. I am the only one of my siblings to be christened.
9. I really wish I'd done Maths A-level, because I didn't I feel less smart.
10. I would trust my mum, a senior sister (nurse) over a GP (doctor) any day. I obviously has tonsillitis and the doctor that said otherwise is clearly either blind or stupid!
11. I fall in love far too easily.
Sam and Sarah's Questions for me:
What's your all time favourite candle?
Any candle that smells really strongly of Vanilla, yummy!
Do you have a favourite blog post you've ever written?
Probably the one I wrote on the anniversary of my Granddads death, it really helped getting it all of my chest.
What song could you listen to over and over and over again and not get sick of?
Shelter by the XX
What movie could you watch over and over and over again and not get sick of?
I don't know, lots, most of the movies I own I've watched at least 15 times.
In the movie of your life, who do you want to play you?
I don't know, maybe Carey Mulligan, she's beautiful!
What's your favourite dessert?
Strawberries (maybe with some good vanilla ice cream).
What's your favourite smell?
Strawberries, or freshly cut grass, or watermelons!
What did you ask Santa for this year?
A mannequin and a portfolio for Uni!
If you could have anything for Christmas what would it be?
Anything in the world? I really don't know, I don't want to think about it.
What's your favourite thing about Christmas?
All the lights, they remind me of being little and it's all very magical.
Finally, could you tell us a funny joke please?
I'm really not very funny, unless I'm mucking about with my friends.
So here's a really terrible pick up line:
You like clubbing? Really? Hey, look over there...
It sucks I know, haha
Val's Questions for me:
What has been the best meal of your life so far?
Any of the amazing roast dinners that I have had.
What book could you read over and over?
The Harry Potter books, or Veronika Decides to Die, or The Snow Child.
What is your favorite go-to piece of clothing?
My big blue and green urban outfitters jumper.
What is the first car you had?
I don't drive *sad face*.
How did you start blogging?
As a new years resolution.
What is the first blog you ever read?
What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you at work?
I'm not sure, there hasn't been anything that bad.
What is your favorite blog post from your own blog and why?
Refer to question 2 from above.
Who inspires you the most in your life right now?
No one, I'm using my need to leave home as motivation.
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Will have to be my eyes, because I don't think I'm a very nice person.
What is your most annoying habit?
My amazing skill for procrastination or perhaps clicking my fingers.
Now that I've answered all the questions, here are the rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers(with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs
English of Be Freckled
Stephanie of Share the Love
Erin of Streetlights to Stars
Samara Dane of Wanderings of Miss Dane
Lesley of The Dream Tree
So here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What is your ideal friday night?
2. If you could have any one person, dead or alive, to spend a whole day, who would it be?
3. Favourite Musical?
4. What is your favourite thing about your blog?
5. What is your proudest moment?
6. What is your ideal holiday?
7. What comforts you in difficult times?
8. Are you, like me, obsessed with your mobile?
9. If you had £500 to spend on yourself, what would you treat yourself to?
10. What is your happiest memory?
11. What makes you feel special?
Well this took me a while,
I'm now off to spread the love and leave my lovely nominees a nice comment on their lovely blogs.
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. ♥