In the Treetops

18:09


While exploring Pinterest I found some amazing architecture.
I know the idea of these type of houses are completely insane, especially in England, especially at this time of year because you would freeze!
But I love them!

via


via


via


via

They are so beautiful, I've always had a fantasy about living in the woods and although we don't have any proper wild animals in the UK anymore, I'd still be terrified that I'd be eaten by something. And the isolation would probably drive me crazy sometimes, but it's so tranquil. So as I can't live in one, maybe one day I can go on holiday and stay in a cabin or something. But it would have to be with a guy, and in autumn so we could cuddle up under a blanket, in front of a fire (I obviously haven't thought about this before...). But it's just such a cosy image and a really lovely trip, I should hope anyway. Or maybe I'll marry an amazing architect and he'll make us an awesome holiday home cabin/tree house thing. I think I may be slightly obsessed with these houses because I never had a tree house as a child, I really wanted one, I begged and begged by Dad, but we didn't have any big enough trees to put it in, so I never got one *sad face*.
 
Did anyone have a tree house as a child? If so, I will be extremely jealous of you!
 
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little.

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely messages

  1. wow, i LOVE those! wouldn't those be sooo much fun to have. too bad i'll never have one in real life.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe