A Village Tradition

21:10

Every single year in the little village in which I live there is the Ainsdale Horticultural Show, hosted normally on the first weekend of July. There has only been two reasons why I haven't attended, I have either been on holiday or ill, but I reckon I've been to 13 of the shows out the available 18 that I could have attended because of my existence. 
I realise I should have done this post at the weekend, however I just did not stop, Saturday was unbelievably hectic and I've managed to pick up a pretty bad cold so I haven't really felt like doing much, when I got home from the Fella's house on Monday I had my lunch and had a three hour nap, I am just lacking any form of energy at the minute!
Anyway here are some photos from the show:

Abbey and the Clown | Daises | Jewellery Stall

Abbey preforming a dance | Fudge Stall | An entry in the flower arranging competition
In England we have had some truly terrible weather recently, apparently this is because there is a current that usually goes over Scotland, but instead is going under the South of England bringing all the shitty weather with it! But amazingly for Saturday the weather cleared up and it was actually really hot, so hot I felt faint and dizzy most of the day, no surprise there, and I also managed to get sun burnt, how typical is that? The one day it's sunny I got burnt! *gggrrrrrrr*
Despite my near death experience in the heat it was a pretty nice day, I was just so tired at the end of it. And I then had a party to go to, what a better way to counteract drowsiness than with a lot of wine and mojitos! 
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, I spent my Sunday looking after the Fella as he had a worse hangover than me!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely messages

  1. Wow, girl! That looked like a ton of fun! That clown is scary though lol! :) Hope you're feeling 100% better!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice and I know, they kept coming up to the Brownies, it was a little bit creepy.
      And thank you, but I'm not quite there yet.
      xox

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe