{Recent Find} Block Shift Dress

19:10

While helping my sister find some prom dress ideas (yes, her prom isn't for about 9 months, but to be fair I started looking about a year and a half early), we were looking on ASOS and I can across this dress!

Mango Colour Block Dress

So simple but sophisticated.
And guess how much it is?
£6.50
How good is that, down from £14.99 and it's Mango, although I couldn't find it on the actual Mango website, but I'm not arguing, I'll just check the label when it arrives.
Oh yeah, did I mention, I've ordered, because who wouldn't, it's a bargain and it's lovely. Plus I don't think I have enough dresses, which I'm sure some people wouldn't agree with, but that's what I tell myself.

So rememeber, each day, live a little laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely messages

  1. So cute!!! And you can't beat the price :) I'm so glad that I found your awesome blog today.. happy to be a new follower.

    Jen
    drawingsunderthetable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's amazing, I can't wait to wear it!
      aww, thank you!
      xox

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe