We Have A Problem

21:56

Yeah, my laptop is slightly dead, which is a problem, so there may not be many/any blog posts until I can get a new battery and charger, because I won't block anyone else's computer up with all the images I need for here.
It is also a very big problem because all of my photos for my current art project are on there and I really need them and can't bloody get to them, so I'm sure you can imagine my frustration.
So until everything is sorted I'm very sorry *sad face*.
 
On a nicer note have a nice weekend!

You Might Also Like

4 Lovely messages

  1. Oh no! That sucks!! Hope you get everything sorted out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying, a lack of money is holding up the process! =/
      xox

      Delete
  2. That totally sucks Beth! I hope things get better soon!

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe