Let's Get Fit!

22:06

Right, it is no secret that I'm not exactly skinny, and since I pay £24 a month for the gym I am determined to lose some proper weight this time...and keep it off. When I first started at the gym I went every single day for about 2 weeks, I lost 7 pounds in the first week, but surprise surprise that all came back on when I actually ate a normal amount of food, and couldn't go to the gym as much. I think I was only eating about 800 calories a day, which obviously isn't good for your.
But now I am doing it properly, I am having a proper breakfast (usually Special K, it's nommy, and it means I get some calcium) and making sure I eat lots of fruit and have vegetables instead of chips with my tea.
I've even had a proper program made at the gym, that is how determined I am.




My program consists of:
(warm up)
Ten minutes on the cross trainer, levels 1-5 and back down to 1.
(main cardio)
10 minutes on a bike, alternating between 80RPM and 100RPM
(other cardio)
5 minutes on the rowing machine, at level 1-4, staying at at least 35m/s
(resistant work)
Chest Press, 5kg, 15 reps, 3 sets
Leg Press, 25kg, 15 reps, 3 sets
Sitting Rower (rear deltoids), 5 kg, 15 reps, 3 sets
Abdominal Crunch Machine, 25kg, 15 reps, 3 sets
Backwards Leg Extension Machine, 20kg, 15 reps, 3 sets
Tricep Dip, 15kg, 12 reps, 3 sets
Abdominal Twist, 25kg, 15 reps, 3 sets
(cool down)
Ten minutes on a bike (with back support), levels 1-5 and back down to 1, keeping a steady pace.

Overall this takes me just over an hour, depending on how often I need to go get a drink of water from the fountain.
I've not been measuring my individual body parts which I probably should be doing, but in the past 5 days, I've lost about a kilogram, which is what, about 2 pounds? So that's okay I guess, although I have been to the gym 4 days in a row in the last 5 days (I didn't go today, my legs hurt too much).  Also I'm pretty sure my bum has already gotten a little smaller/m,ore toned, as I nearly got back into size 10 (US size6) jeans, but my bum is still a little too big, so I had to get the bigger size; the waistband is massive! I'll just have to wear a belt, *sigh*.
 I would also just like to point out, it's a 2 mile walk from my boyfriends house to the gym, and just under a mile from college, so I put a fair amount of effort in just getting there.
I've also been told that swimming is really good for weight loss? Would someone like to verify that for me?
So wish me luck on my weight loss journey.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe