By Night {Paris}

20:00

One of the most mesmerising parts of the trip was the tour of Paris by night!
It was spectacular, seeing all the amazing architecture lit up by floods of yellow lights.
My favourite part was the Eiffel Tower Lights Show, which we had to wait a while for and it was pretty cold and windy. But it was completely worth it, it was dazzling and I really hope to see it again.


This was a motion photo of the Eiffel Tower Light Show



And remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe