Introducing Beth Mac Design's Facebook Page

14:00

Despite working my bum off at work, I wanted to have a little something over the summer holidays that's just for me, that would keep me busy in my spare time and maybe earn me a little bit of money.
So I started designing some prints.
That's where 'Beth Mac Designs' came from, it covers all fronts, my future career, my print hobby and gives my little blog a new name and makes it a little more sophisticated.
All the prints are available to look at through my facebook page  or one of my pinterest boards, but if you're interested in buying one you'll have to message me through the facebook page.




I don't think I'm going to make much/any money through this, but it keeps me busy and creative while I don't have any university projects.
And not to sound big headed but I really love how my business cards turned out.

So please take a look and like my page, thank you.
And remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe