Summer Shorts DIY {Inspiration}

11:39

Although I'm not too sure what the weather is like in Seattle, I thought it would be best to bring some form of shorts on my holiday (not that I'll be wearing them in public). And being all poor and stuff I didn't want to buy a pair when I had a perfectly good pair of slightly broken jeans just lying around.
So I became set on doing a DIY, but I needed some inspiration, so here are some of cool Do It yourselves I've been looking at:

via

via

via


via
Okay, these ones aren't denim or made from old jeans, I just love the print!

I haven't decided what I want my shorts to be like yet, these are all relatively simple, so all possibilities, but I'm running out of time because we leave at 6:30 am on Friday, and I'm working up until Wednesday!
So Excited!

And remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe