Sights of {Paris}

14:00

And finally what everyone has been waiting for, the big ones, the sights, what everyone goes to see.
(It was difficult to get some of these photos because the coach man never let us stop for long enough, so I had to take them through a dirty window and while moving.)
Some of these photos were taken while we were on our boat trip.
Unfortunately we didn't get to go up the Eiffel tower; the line was long! And we were all starving and wanted to go shopping! Don't think I actually bought anything- most of the shops were either designer, or brands we have in England, I would have preferred something from a cute market or little French boutique, but my sister did buy a 40 EURO foundation!








And remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe