Mini PomPoms {DIY}

18:30


A couple of weeks ago I did a post about some of the wonderful Pom Pom Shoes I had found on the internet, but of course I needed a cute header image, so I thought, I know, I'lk make some cute little Pom Poms, and I thought I's share with you my quick and easy DIY for mini Pom Poms!


You will need:

  • Wool
  • A fork
  • Scissors
  • Tweezers (optional)

The more wool you have the more cute Pom Poms you can make, I used between 50-75cm for each PomPom. You will also need a 5-10cm piece of wool for later.


1. Firmly hold one end of the wool to the edge of the fork and begin to wrap the wool around the far edges of the fork.


2. Continue to wrap the wool around until you've used it all.


3. With the 5-10cm piece of wool you saved for later, thread it through the middle space in the fork, this is when the tweezers may come in handy (my wool was a little hard to pull through as it is extra furry wool). Wrap the wool around the top of you wool bundle and tie in a tight double knot.
4. Remove the wool from the form and cut the two outer edges. There will be several layers of wool so you will need to cut a couple of times.


5. Once you have cut through all of the layers, you will need to cut away the remaining wool from the piece you knotted.
6. Roll the nearly-PomPom around in your hands until it resembles more of a ball and trim any uneven areas.



And your PomPoms are ready.

There are loads of things you could do with your PomPoms! Just a couple of ideas are, a keyring, part of a cute gift tag, Christmas decoration, you could even stitch them on to a pair of gloves!

Time to go PomPom crazy once again!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe