Relauch {Blog}

19:00



For a while now I have been a bad blogger, not just a bag blogger, a terrible blogger. My poor blog would get ignored for months at a time, it's not that I didn't think about it, I did try to think of blog posts, I just never had the inspiration to get any posts done.

But things are going to change now, I'm sure you can tell if you're one of my old readers that Beth Mac Designs (originally 'Dreams In A Poppy Field'), has had quite a make over. I mean, I've done make overs before; but only small ones, like changing the header or colour palette. But now I've taken it to a whole new level using a professional template, that I hope you'll agree looks modern and chic?

My initial plan is to relaunch Beth Mac Designs in the New Year, with a whole bunch of new blog post ideas and bringing back some of my old ones, for example, I am determined to carry on with 'Designer Day', as I think it's important to appreciate others in your field. Not that these famous catwalk designers don't get enough recognition already, but why shouldn't I share the ones that amaze me?But I will try and widen my research and find some up-and-coming designers to share with you too. I'm also planning on bringing in my sister (a nearly fully qualified hair dresser) to help with some hair and beauty themed posts. 

In the run up to Christmas and New Year I will be posting a couple of articles that feature my previous posts, a recap if you will, because you can't know where you're going if you don't know where you've been!

My blog renovation isn't quite finished yet, I'm going to be tweaking the layout, and changing images and such up until the New Year, or perhaps it'll take me longer, but I want to be 100% happy with my blog. 

Maybe somewhere along the way in my blogging journey I lost my voice, but I'm reclaiming it and I am serious about becoming a good and present blogger. And hopefully I'll get a couple more subscribers? We'll see...

Please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see on Beth Mac Designs.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe