Making Ice 101

19:04

First of all, my Shamballa bracelet came today; it's so pretty!
Last Saturday as well as going to the Vintage Fair my Friend took me with him to Manchester to set up an ice sculpture made by the talented artists of Glacial Art's. Is it silly that I get unbelievably excited when I get to go with him?
As well as going to Manchester he also took me to the studio and gave me a bit of lesson about the goings on of ice sculpting. Not that I dared touch any of the equipment because it's crazy scary and I'd probably kill myself.



It's a Shoe
With a Luge!
And there is Pink Light!


It's so cool!
Anyway, I shall tell you a bit about my lesson;
Basically they have some massive ice making machines, ooooh, which have a sort of filter in so the water freezes evenly.
Then there is a a big crane type thing which you attach to some metal clasp type things that are frozen into the ice to attach to the big crane. By pulling a chain the ice is removed from the machine; at all times I made sure I stayed at least 10 metres away because if the ice drops on you it'll shatter your bones, argghhh!
Then it's put in the massive walk in freezer, which I made sure I didn't get stuck in this time. 
This is all very brief but I can't remember too much because I was too excited!
And I know I should have taken some photos of the process, but I kind of left my camera in the van; please forgive me?
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe