What Now Is Vintage Was Once Brand New...

22:31

While searching the Internet one afternoon, I found a link to the Bluecoat in Liverpool where several events happen. This I did not know; to me Bluecoat was a gorgeous building that looks far too lovely for the likes of me, and I never thought I would step inside it. But on Saturday the 21st, there was the 'Big Vintage and Fashion Fair', so blessing my lucky stars I was inside Bluecoat and not only did I attend the fair, I looked around the amazing and peaceful gardens and the art exhibition they had there.







These are some of my favourite stalls from the fair:



There pieces were absolutely gorgeous. It was definitely the range of beautiful colours that caught my eye.




Unfortunately I can't find the business card for this stall, which is really sad because there is some really beautiful stuff, the owner re-vamped old bags, jewellery, frames etc. to make new more sophisticated pieces with a vintage element.




This had to be my favourite stall I was just blown away by these pieces of jewellery. There are necklaces made from heathers in little glass bottle, and necklaces made from the cogs of old watches. It really annoyed me that I didn't take any cash with me, although this was probably a good thing because I would have spent a fortune on this stuff.




These are the pendants of necklaces made from old stamps.




Hopefully I'll be able to attend many more of these fairs, everything there is so beautiful and you can pick up so much inspiration and meet some lovely people.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend.
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe