Rock A Bye Baby

18:27

Today was my A-level final exam performance, so as I'm sure you can image I've been rather stressed this past week, especially as we had a showcase/dress rehearsal on Monday evening; everyone was panicking.
Our piece was influenced by the style of Theatre of Cruelty. So we basically got to harass the audience; screaming in their faces, stroking their hair, strange things like that. It was entitled 'Rock A Bye Baby'; with this style you had to pick a serious topic, sometimes things that aren't usually talked about, sometimes because it's uncomfortable and sometimes because you just don't know how someone may react. Our piece therefore was based on Abortion.
Our main message we wanted to convey was that Doctors will hardly ever tell you the full extent of what happens to your baby during an abortion, and I can tell you it wasn't nice researching it. We also wanted to show that it may be a decision you regret for the rest of your life, but obviously it depends on the person.


Stupidly we took the photo after the performance so the make-up doesn't look quite as good. 
And I obviously look amazing once I've been thrown around the stage for 20 minutes; I have some pretty bad bruises on my knees.
We shall be getting our results on Monday; not sure if it's our results for the performance or the entire A-level, we shall see, I'm just trying not to think about it, otherwise it may ruin my weekend.
Such a cheerful post, right?
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend (despite the depressing post).
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe