Chocolate for Breakfast...

21:16

Just a quick update to say that today was my last exam, I am now free of college...forever!
No more stressing over exams, no more writing ridiculous essays about things I don't care about and no more waking up before 7 (well until I start a new course next year).
I can't even express how happy I am, I can start to enjoy what is left of the summer weather, I can start on the massive list of things I want to do this summer and I can start to get some real sleep (bring on REM!).
It's hard to explain how scared I was for my Psychology exam, I actually cried about it yesterday I was so freaked out and I was convinced there was no way I was going to remember everything! 
But after the exam my lovely Mum came to pick me up and in the car for me she had Strawberries, by gosh, some people know me well; best treat ever for finishing my exams (unless she was going to take me clothes shopping, but that wasn't going to happen).

This is the cute little bottle of wine I shall be consuming at some point to celebrate!

I shall just explain the post title; a little tradition of mine is that I will have some chocolate for breakfast before scary exams to get an adrenaline rush so I'm not so petrified and convinced that I'm going to die!
Another one of my exam traditions is I do my little "I'm going to fail dance" before every exam. It's not so much a dance, more of me singing "I'm gonna fail..." over and over while swaying slightly. There is good psychology behind, I swear. I know everyone says think positive, but if I think I'm going to fail and I do well, I feel extra good about myself and if I do fail then I expected it, but I've never failed a subject yet, so I'd say that's pretty good evidence for my dance!

As my bus pass ends at the end of June I'm going to be making the most of it in the next 12 days...Oh the excitement, where am I going to get to? 

Have a nice week everyone!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

2 Lovely messages

  1. well done! time to chill and enjoy life again now! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know, it's going to be great!
      xox

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe