Friday's Letters #4

10:13



Photobucket
via



Yesterday was my last official day at college. I remember being 16 before I left High School and thinking that being at college would be exciting and make me feel more grown up and independent. I know that I have grown up, but it's not because of college, simply with age. When we left high school it was a very sad event even though we knew we'd still see each other nearly everyday as my group of friends all came to the same college. Yet now that everyone is leaving for university there is so universal leaving party and that is rather sad. I shall have to make sure that I keep in touch with my close friends as it would be a shame to lose people who are so dear to me.

For this week I thought I would show you a few images of the town where I live (well I live in the village a 10 minute drive away).



The Olympic Torch Coming Through Ainsdale

Dear New Job,
I really can't wait to start, I'm so excited to gain more working experience and meet new people.

Dear Friends,
We must promise each other to have an amazing summer as we will all be leaving each other soon. Although we will be able to visit each other, it will never be the same as talking and laughing every day and I will miss you all terribly.

Dear Sunshine,
Seriously where have you gone?

Dear Blog Friends,
Thank you so much for being wonderful; leaving me much lovely comments and giving me advice. It is because of you all that I enjoy blogging so much, knowing that people actually want to read what I write about and appreciate it.

Dear New Scary Movie That I'm Seeing Tonight,
Please don't be too scary, I'm really not good at scary films, I looked at the Odeon website and it says the film contains horror, gore, violence and threat; Oh my god, sounds like my worst nightmare. I shall be taking a very big jacket to hide behind.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

4 Lovely messages

  1. I love your pictures! And your Friday's letters. I am your newest follower. Check out my letters today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I thought the torch would be more impressive to be honest.
      I'll make sure to pop over.
      xox

      Delete
  2. aw, I loved your photos! so cute! congrats on finishing college and starting a new chapter of your life! loved your letters, thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I can't wait, the prospect of the future is so exciting!
      xox

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe