A Little Bit of Shopping {27/05/14}

13:00

And some extreme bargains!
Yeah, you read that right bargains!
I love bargains especially super cute bargains, so I had wonderful luck getting these two beauties for
£4

Teal Floaty Top| Primark| £1 (Originally £5)
I really love the colour of this top, it reminds me of a beautiful ocean, and it's great for summer. It's made from a lovely soft floaty fabric that won't feel too heavy in the hot weather. I've had my eye on this top for a while, but just never got round to buying it, and when I spotted the skirt I thought they'd go great together, luckily there was one left, in my size and when I got to the till it had been reduced to just a quid!

White Panel Skirt| Primark| £3 (Originally £14)
This amazing skirt was my favourite find. It's such a great saving, I don't know if these skirts will be reduced in all of the Primarks, or if it was just an oddment we had from returns, but I'm glad I grabbed it before anyone else. Although not fully lined, it does have some facing to conceal the zip (however I may have to cut it out as it is a little too tight around my hips and I really want to take this skirt on holiday, 24 days away- but I am losing weight, in the past week I've lost 3lbs, on top of the 12lbs I had already lost).


Now white isn't usually a colour I wear, as it's rather impractical, having to wear white underwear, and the dirty paws of my dog that most days like to jump up to say hello.
But I thought I'd share some of the ways I plan on styling the top.

Top left: Primark Floaty Top
Top Right: Tesco F&F Floaty Cardigan turned Wrap
Bottom Left: Primark Long Sleeve Top
Bottom Right: Oasis Green Shirt.

Anyone else found any extremely good bargains lately?

And remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe