I Moustache You A Question...

19:52

But I'll Shave It For Later!
The bored antics of an 18 year old, it's a Monday evening why not take photos before trying to convince myself to go for a run?


When I took this photo I realised the light from my Ipod dock was shining on my face (obviously), so I decided to play it up a bit, making me look slightly demented with blue whiskers, but hey, it's cool!


 Is it just me, or is there something different? Oh yeah, a magical moustache, flattering, yes? I've been an adult for a month as of today, so what a better way to celebrate than get bored and draw a moustache on myself?


Look...GREEN EYES...something you really can't see on the other photos, so you know, why not. I would have just done the photo of my eyes, but that may have looked a little freaky.

So anyway, back to MOUSTACHES! What do we think of a good moustache ladies? I'm more of a stubble person myself, mmmm. Also I really want this bag:


It's just so cool!

What do you do when you get bored?
Remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe