Ready...Steady...Cook!

21:47

Everyday from our college we are sent an email containing the daily bulletin; one day on this bulletin was an advertisement for a 6 week cooking course, obviously I didn't look at it twice, but one of my best guy mates really wanted to go, insisting that I come along, as it'll be fun (he also bribed me with the fact that he'd give me a lift in his lovely little car).
And as of today, I have completed the cooking course (although we only made one thing I didn't already know how to make) and as less as receiving a certificate we also get some sort of qualification. I think, it's called an ASDAN, therefore I shall call it an ASLAN qualification, because who doesn't incorporate Narina culture into cooking?


(I apologise for the state of my finger nails (not had a chance to sort them out, but I'll stop making excuses).)

Despite at first being reluctant, it was actually quite a lot of fun, not so much the cooking, but chatting and gossiping with people. I always seemed to be the one cracking jokes, luckily people smiled and laughed. Bad jokes are always disappointing.


Unfortunately the ink smudged in the rain as I got out of the car, sad I know.
Now that my Tuesdays are once again free, I don't really have an excuse for not blogging, oh the pressure! 
So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

4 Lovely messages

  1. Congrats! And seriously, I incorporate the chronicles of narnia in everything that I do. Once, I went to a candies shop at the mall and my boyfriend had to convince me that the lady trying to sell them to me wasn't the ice queen. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Haha, sounds brilliant, maybe the real Ice Queen would have benefited from working in a sweet shop. Admittedly, when I first saw Prince Caspian I had a bit of thing for Ben Barnes...
    Beth
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming over to my blog and following!!

    I am a new follower of yours also! ♥

    Nicole from insidethemindofnicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe