Get Organised for 2016

20:56


I don't know about you, but I like being organised; I like lists, calenders, to-do lists and planners, especially planners! Although I have to admit then it comes to personal planners/organisers, America does it better, so much better! There are so many sites where you can adorable planners, the actual physical planner, not just a print out, and instagram is just full of them! And yet in the UK I really struggle to find them to match the cuteness of those available in America! So, I've rounded up a few that I have found, including some print outs, which I am considering buying myself!



Spotty Printable 2016 Planner | Easy Peasy Paper | Etsy | £14.40

Watermelon Medium Planner | Kikki,K | £19.50


Polka Dot Organiser | Full Stop Stationary | Etsy | £24.49

Burgundy Arc Planner | Staples | £19.99


Printable Blog Planner | Tori Grant Designs | Etsy | £10.57

I absolutely love the cute geometric FiloFax, and the great thing about it is you can reuse it every year with new pages, unless you get bored of it of course! I also consider getting an Arc file, the problem with these is that only their own brand of pages fit into them. A;though you can buy a contraption for "hole-punching" the pages to fit into the Arc file, but I don't think it is cheap.

If you would like a more personalised planner you can try Personal-Planner I had a quick look at them myself, but I think the more you add to it, the more it costs, so it was more than I was willing to pay. But they do look really cute!

How are you staying organised for 2016?

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe