Under-Appreciated Beauty

21:30

I know life is busy, everybody has something going on. But to be honest, I think half the time it's an excuse to ignore the beautiful world around us. This forest is a five minute walk from my house, but the last time I can remember going for a walk was over a year ago and I don't know why. Taking a walk in such a beautiful surrounding is so beneficial, not being around buildings; man-made pollutants, can completely clear your head. And with the fast-paced lives of the people of twenty-first century, we all need a chance to breath, take a look at the world and organise our priorities.

(Yes, I took these photographs.)



Pam Brown said "For every person who has ever lived there has come, at last, a spring he will never see. Glory then in the springs that are yours." You should never under-appreciate what and who you have, because the most important things in your life could be taken away from you at any time. If you see a beautiful person tell them, if you see something, anything that is beautiful to you, tell someone, because that someone might appreciate in the same way you do and if they don't, tell someone else because it's their loss. Appreciate what you can experience now and make the most of everyday because you never know what is around the corner.
So remember each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe