The Beginning of the End...

18:30

As I have previously mentioned, within this week was my 15 hour art exam!
15 HOURS!
It was horrible, but now thankfully, it is over. In fact my entire Art A-level is now over.
I do not have to do any art that I don't want to do until September, it feels like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Don't get me wrong I love art, but I've been under so much stress lately; I've been so stressed, the night before the exam started I dreamt I was punched in the stomach, the night after I dreamt that I was late for the exam and my dream last night was talking to people about how stressed I am. Certainly a lot of stress for it to sneakily creep into my dreams. *sad face*

Unfortunately I didn't have time to send home photos of my own exam work. But my friend asked me to model for the photos of her work. Thought I'd show you a few of my favourite photos.







Her exam work was the cushions she made and the lampshade cover. They're so pretty; I would love to actually have these in my home.

I'm looking forward to spending this weekend sleeping, sleeping and maybe a bit more sleeping. I'm so tired it's unbelievable; I'd been in college 15 minutes and I was almost in tears, how ridiculous is that? My hormones must be out of control. And my back is insanely sore.
As I plan on being unconscious for most of this weekend, I hope everyone else's is productive to make up for my recovery.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe