Dress #2

19:56

This post shouldn't have taken so long, I could say we haven't had time, but in all honestly we just couldn't be bothered. I know that sounds terrible, but I've been so tired that dressing up for photos has seemed like a real effect.
I decided to make this dress because I had "nothing to wear" to an 18th in March and I wanted to look nice. 
(However I don't look very good in any of the photos taken at the party *sigh*.)




To make this dress I combined two dresses. Okay, I know the first looks like a top, but it was once a dress from Next, (that was a hand-me-down) but I made a skirt from the bottom half hence why you can't see it. The second was a dress I got from the Clothes Show Live one year (I love the Clothes Show Live; it's amazing!)  which I've never actually worn so thought I'd put it to better use.
I had to add a ribbon as a strap to make sure I didn't lose my dignity, at first I was a little sceptical about how it would look, but luckily it looks okay!

Jacket- Next

Not a very good photo, but I needed a full-length shot of the dress.

I really like this photo *happy face*.

(See I even look tired in these photos, to be fair, I have been a little ill.)
I shan't make any promises about when the next dress post shall be because I haven't finished it.
Let me know what you think of this dress.

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe