Friday's Letters #2

13:10


Photobucket
via




When you have to think about it, having to write letters can be quite difficult even on the internet.
I wish sometimes that our culture was slightly more similar to the "olden days" because getting real letters in the post is so exciting and emotional. Like most people I guess, I get extremely excited about birthday cards as they are the only real form of "letters" I get. In our fast-paced modern lives we don't have time to sit down and write a meaningful letter and I think this is something we must recapture!

Photo taken for a Christmas Charity Shop Window Display!
We got to dress up in lots of vintage clothes!

Dear Aunty, Uncle, Cousin and Dog,
Please hurry up and get here. I haven't seen you all in about a year and I'm getting rather impatient. Plus cousin and I need a good catch up session because texts just aren't good enough!

Dear Motivation,
Please don't leave me, I need to try very hard in the next month and you have to stay to remind me constantly why I'm doing this, you've already had to convince not to go and buy some Maltesers to eat while doing revision, and I Love Maltesers. I also need more Motivation just to start the revision. So stay and help please!

Dear June,
Please hurry up and get over with, I know we're not even there yet, but I don't think you're going to be a good month, especially as my bus pass runs out *very sad face* and I have my hardest exam and I doubt I'm going to have much of a social life.

And Finally,
Dear Body,
I am very disappointed with you, I know I have been putting you through agony and it hurts and it aches, but get used to it, because you're not as strong as you used to be! And I know that I'm depriving you of tasty things, but you aren't the only one who is suffering, if you want to look nice you have to get used to it!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

6 Lovely messages

  1. your letter to your body is one I need to have for my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when I feel like giving up I'm going to have to look back at this post!
      xox

      Delete
  2. I think it is awesome that you are putting your body through workand testing it! you will only come out on the other end happy and strong! I so agree with you about receiving real life mail! I get so excited when I have letters! loved your letters! thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, it helps have a real purpose in mind. Just hope I'm mentally strong enough to make it to the other end!
      You're welcome, I love linking up!
      xox

      Delete
  3. Love this post, great idea. Great one for your body :D I agree with you I love birthday cards as they are the only time you receive hand written letters, much prefer them to typed ones xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I always count how many cards I get, and I put my 18th ones to good use this year:
      http://dreamsinapoppyfield.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/diy-birthday-card-collage.html

      xox

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe