Everybody Was Party Rockin'

22:01

Well well well, what can I say?
Last night was my friends' Harry and Ste's 18th Birthday Party. Once everyone started dancing it was awesome!

A selection of the vast amount of people that were there!

I look slightly shocked that I'm having my photo taken! =O

FIRST STAMP

As well as going to an good party it was also the first time I've been "out" into town, which even I admit is a little strange as my birthday was over 3 months ago, guess I've just been a hermit for the past few months; I'm sorry world.
In Southport there is a club called Alphine (I'm sure you can all guess the theme), where we spent the vast amount of the early hours of the morning.  One of the reasons I love it so much is because it has tables that have the sole purpose of being danced on, how amazing! Although I found myself incapable of trusting myself to not fall off, as my feet had been deformed by my favourite pair of heels.
Also, what I'm about to say is very important! I seriously need some advice; how on earth am I meant to get rid of a guy who won't leave you alone even when you ask him to, without giving them a slap? Please help! (as I'm not the kind of person who usually slaps random guys, or any guy really.)

Has anyone else been experiencing this lately; I think either my body has created an immunity to alcohol or the alcohol has become defective! I had a few shots of Sambuca as well as Vodka and I wasn't even squiffy, surely that means something is wrong? Maybe I need some wine instead? I don't know what's up with my body at the minute, this also happened last time I went to a party, how bloody annoying!

Despite the weird guy and defective alcohol I had a very good time; starting to make the most of being 18!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 

You Might Also Like

0 Lovely messages

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe