My Interview Dress

17:55

For those who have been keeping up with my blog you will know I was in a bit of a tizzy about what to wear for my Interview Sunday just gone.
Thank you so much to everyone who left comments giving me advice, I am sending you all internet hugs and kisses; thank you, thank you, thank you!
Unfortunately the weather kept getting hotter and hotter since that post and I just couldn't have dealt with wearing jeans or tights; it would have been like being in a sauna and sweating definitely is not a good look for an interview.

Primark £5
Oh yes, Bargain

Normally my wardrobe is a little deprived of summer dresses, which is really unfortunate, because I love them, they're so pretty. I'm working on adding some more colour to my wardrobe.
Luckily while shopping with my Mum and Kerry in Primark (known to many people as Primarni- because Primark think they're cool, but people go there for cheap clothes when they have no money, but they have started to get really cheeky and charging too much for their clothes). Anyway, after that little rant, we were in Primark and we spotted these beach dresses near the bikinis and I just fell in love with this one straight away, both Mum and Kerry said it's "Very Me". Obviously because it's a beach dress it was slightly see through, well, maybe if you press it against your body. Compared to what some of the other girls were wearing around town I was over dressed! So I thought it would still be suitable for my Interview. I took with my a long purple cardi just in case it got a little cloudy, not so surprisingly I didn't need it, I also wore some black ballet pumps and my dream-catchers earrings (one of my favourite pairs).

I just got the call earlier today and I have the job! I'm so happy, I can't believe it; I'm going to be able to earn some money. The induction will be about mid June and I can't wait!!!

(Sorry I don't have a photo of me in the dress, but there wasn't anyone at home to take a photo and once I got to Liverpool it was too hot, and I kind of suffer from this thing that I blush a lot and smile stupidly when my friend tries to take a photo of me *blush*).
Again, Thank you so much to everyone who helped!

So remember, each day, live a little, laugh a little and love a little. 



You Might Also Like

5 Lovely messages

  1. Congratulations!! I was actually thinking of you and wondering how it went :) I'm glad you found something cool and comfortable to wear too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      How sweet =D I'm just over the moon!
      xox

      Delete
  2. What an adorable dress! It really is perfect for summer. I need to look for more dresses like the above this season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, guess it didn't log me in :)

      Delete
    2. Hehe, that made me giggle when I got the email about the comments!
      It's lovely isn't it? I'm planning on making some really simple summer dresses soon =D
      xox

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments and I promise I will reply to all of them, so remember to check back.
Love you all! ♥
xox
If you leave your link, I'll make sure to pop over. If you don't know how you can find the code here!

Featured post

Pineapple Madness {Inspiration}

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So since the weather is awful, well it's not that bad, but it's not exactly summery is it? I t...

Followers

Thank You

I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to read my scribbles and look at my photos. I really appreciate it!

All photos are property of Beth Mac Designs unless otherwise stated or links are provided.

Subscribe